COPPER MOUNTAIN TR7530 75 OHM VECTOR NETWORK ANALYZER - 75 OHM
The highly compact Copper Mountain 75 Ohm TR7530 VNA is a 3.0 GHz, 2-port 1-path instrument, capable of 120 dB dynamic range and designed for operation with any Windows PC or laptop. Thanks to its unmatched portability, TR7530 can be shared easily within a team or brought to test sites. The free, lightweight VNA application connects to the TR7530 with a standard USB cable, creating a future-proof solution that significantly enhances ease of use compared with conventional instruments.
The TR7530 provides a wide variety of analysis capabilities, including time-domain with gating and frequency offset modes, at no additional cost. Collection of metrology-grade S-parameter test results can be achieved manually or through automation in Python, MATLAB, Excel, C++, VB.NET, or LabVIEW.
- Frequency range: 20 kHz to 3.0 GHz
- Measured parameters: S11, S21
- Sweep types: Linear frequency, log frequency, segment, power sweep
- Dynamic range: 120 dB (10 Hz)
- Measurement speed: 250 µs per point at 85 dB dynamic range
- Output power adjustment range: -50 dBm to +5 dBm
- Up to 200,001 measurement points per sweep