COPPER MOUNTAIN ACM6000T - 50 OHM
The 6 GHz 2-port Copper Mountain ACM6000T, is a fully automatic USB-controlled and powered electronic calibration module. The entire calibration procedure is integrated into CMT’s user interface and accessed by connecting the ACM directly to the PC hosting the CMT analyzer software. Precise S-parameter factory characterizations of the calibration impedance states are stored in the ACM memory and, with a single click, the ACM automatically switches through these states to perform a complete calibration.
- N-Type or 3.5mm connectors
- Insertable or non-insertable female configurations
- USB data connection and power
- Supports USBTMC-USB488 standard
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Frequency: 300 kHz –6 GHz