COPPER MOUNTAIN COBALT C1220 VECTOR NETWORK ANALYZER - 50 OHM
The Copper Mountain C1220 analyzer boasts a frequency range of 100 kHz – 20 GHz, offers a typical dynamic range of 145 dB, and is designed for operation with any Windows PC or laptop. It efficiently handles advanced test applications, providing an unmatched price-performance combination for S-parameter measurement for this frequency range.
To achieve this high performance at an affordable cost, the design and production of Cobalt VNAs incorporates several innovative new proprietary manufacturing and test approaches. This technology allowed for new test grade coaxial connectors technology for internal interconnect and tighter tolerances that contribute to Cobalt’s exceptional metrological accuracy. Advanced electromagnetic modeling optimizes the 20 GHz Cobalt’s ultra-wideband directional coupler design, and new production methods for precision airstrip lines give the directional couplers extraordinary stability, both over temperature and very long time intervals.
Cobalt VNAs also feature hybrid dual-core DSP+FPGA signal processing engines, and new frequency synthesizer technologies. These advances propel Cobalt’s measurement speed to among the most advanced instruments in the industry, and well past the achievements of any cost-competitive products.
- Frequency range: 100 kHz – 20 GHz
- Measured parameters: S11, S12, S21, S22
- Dynamic range: 145 dB (Typical, 10 Hz IF)
- Output power adjustment range: -60 dBm to +10 dBm
- Measurement time per point: < 10 µs
- Full CW frequency accuracy: ±2x10-6
- Frequency setting resolution: 1Hz
- Number of measurement points: 2up to 500,001
- Effective directivity: 10 MHz to 10 GHz:: 46 dB. 10 GHz to 20 GHz: 42 dB
- Trace noise magnitude 10 MHz to 20 GHz (IF bandwidth 3 kHz): 1 mdB rms