COPPER MOUNTAIN R60 1-PORT VECTOR NETWORK ANALYZER - 50 OHM
The USB-powered R60 is a 1-port VNA capable of measuring S11 from 1 MHz to 6.0 GHz and is designed for use with any Windows PC or laptop. Its compact form factor allows it to connect directly to a device under test, eliminating instability introduced by test cables. R60 connects to an external PC or laptop using a USB cable, creating a future-proof solution that significantly enhances ease of use compared with conventional instruments.
The R60 provides a wide variety of analysis capabilities, including time-domain with gating and DTF measurements at no additional cost. Collection of metrology-grade S-parameters test results can be achieved manually or through automation in Python, MATLAB, Excel, C++, VB.NET, or LabVIEW.
- Frequency range: 1.0 MHz-6.0 GHz
- Measured parameters: S11, as Log magnitude, DTF, Smith, and more
- Sweep types: Linear frequency, log frequency, segment
- Effective directivity: 46dB
- Measurement time per point: 100 µs min typ.
- Up to 100,001 measurement points per sweep
- Patented: US 9,291,657