COPPER MOUNTAIN PLANAR TR1300/1 VECTOR NETWORK ANALYZER - 50 OHM
The highly compact Copper Mlountain Planar TR1300/1 VNA is a 1.3 GHz, 2-port 1-path instrument, capable of 130 dB dynamic range and designed for operation with any Windows PC or laptop. Thanks to its unmatched portability, TR1300 can be shared easily within a team or brought to test sites. The free, lightweight VNA application connects to the TR1300 with a standard USB cable, creating a future-proof solution that significantly enhances ease of use compared with conventional instruments.
The TR1300 provides a wide variety of analysis capabilities, including time-domain with gating and frequency offset modes, at no additional cost. Collection of metrology-grade S-parameter test results can be achieved manually or through automation in Python, MATLAB, Excel, C++, VB.NET, or LabVIEW.
- Frequency range: 300 kHz to 1.3 GHz
- Measured parameters: S11, S21
- Sweep types: Linear frequency, log frequency, segment, power sweep
- Dynamic range: 130 dB (10 Hz)
- Measurement speed: 150 µs per point at 95 dB dynamic range
- Output power adjustment range: -55 dBm to +3 dBm
- Up to 16,001 measurement points per sweep